- A place regarded in various religions as a spiritual realm of evil and suffering, often traditionally depicted as a place of perpetual fire beneath the earth where the wicked are punished after death
- A state or place of great suffering; an unbearable experience
- – I’ve been through hell
- – he made her life hell
Google results for Hell
- Used to express annoyance or surprise or for emphasis
- – oh, hell—where will this all end?
- – hell, no, we were all married
- Expressing anger, contempt, or disbelief
- – who the hell are you?
- – the hell you are!
© 2015 Charles Lim